The Case Management Society of America (CMSA) and the Case Management Institute (CMI) have joined forces to continue our work on raising the awareness of case management and further developing its workforce.
Historically, CMSA has produced a biennial State of the Industry Report, while CMI has produced a Salary and Trends Report. With a common shared objective of providing key trends and benchmarks on the status of the professional practice of case management, CMSA and CMI are proud to present this combined report.
Putting our resources together, we were able to collaborate on a survey that not only attracted over 2,000 respondents but also provides a snapshot of the current role of case managers.
Please be sure to read on for additional analysis and helpful information on how to best utilize the information provided.
We are pleased to provide the 2022 Case Management Salary and Trends Report because of our collaboration. Thank you to all CMSA and CMI supporters who participated in this valuable body of knowledge.2022 Case Management Salary and Trends Survey
HOW TO USE THE CASE MANAGEMENT SALARY & TRENDS SPECIAL REPORT
This report should be used by case managers, supervisors, managers, and directors to compare their organization to trends taking place within the industry. Where are you excelling and where is there room for improvement?
Use the report as you develop policies and procedures, consider benefits, develop professional programs for your team and work to advance the professional practice of case management.
THE 2022 CASE MANAGEMENT SALARY AND TRENDS REPORT CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING
Inside this special report, you will find answers to the following questions…
- How much do case managers make?
- Where do case managers work?
- Are case managers satisfied with their jobs, salaries, and benefits?
- What is the level of education for case managers?
- Do case managers work from home?
- What do case managers do?
- What is a case manager's caseload?
- What is the value case managers bring?
- What are the major obstacles case managers face doing their job?
- What certifications do case managers hold?
- What are the professional disciplines of case managers?
- How many years of healthcare experience do case managers have?
- Who are today’s case managers (age, ethnicity, gender)?
And so much more!