Online Live CCM Prep Course
Information on credits
This program is for experienced RNs, SWs, and other healthcare professionals. The goal of the program is to assist these professionals to prepare for taking the certification test for Certified Case Managers.
Upon completion of this course, we anticipate the learner will be able to:
- Participate in a course of study to prepare for national certification in case management.
- Explain the role, function, and opportunities case managers bring to the broad healthcare system.
- Define the domain and subdomains of case management practice that shape the role and function of case management.
- State examples of each subdomain to allow the principles and theories to be understandable to various practice settings.
- Identify information that will improve individual and organizational practice.
- Recognize the important role case managers play in addressing challenges and breaking down barriers to improve outcomes.
- Evaluate the important role case managers play in today’s complex healthcare system throughout the broad healthcare system.
- Isolate gaps in knowledge so you can do additional research.
Accreditation information for RN Credits:
The continuing nursing education activity is provided by the Wild Iris Education. Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This program is approved for 12.0 CNE credit.
A joint provider of this program is Case Management Institute (CMI). For questions regarding RN credits contact CMI at [email protected].
In order to receive these credits and a certificate, a participant must:
- Attend all class sessions.
- Complete a program evaluation at the end of the program.
- A certificate will be provided upon completion of the above.
Credits for this program are good through 02/13/2024.
- Conflict of interest:
- The planners and presenter of this activity has disclosed no relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests pertaining to this activity.
- Conflict of interest disclosures are on file for all presenters and planners.
- Non-endorsement of products:
- Provision of this education does not imply endorsement of any commercial products displayed in conjunction with this activity.
- Off-label Product Use:
- The planners and presenter do not endorse the off-label use of any products for a purpose other than for which it was approved by the FDA.
- Joint Sponsorship:
- This presentation is made available through a joint sponsorship by Case Management Institute (CMI) and Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
CMI goes to great lengths to assure fair treatment for all participants and attempts to anticipate problems. If you should have a grievance with this presentation, please put in writing your concerns and email it to [email protected] . Your concern will be directed to the instructor and a response will be sent to you within 30 days.
You may click here to register for this program.
The program cost is $397.