Case Management and Utilization Management Career Options for Nurses
Information on credits
This program is for experienced RNs. The goal of the program is to educate RNs about career options in Case Management and Utilization Management.
Upon completion of this course, we anticipate the learner will be able to:
- Differentiate between Case Management and Utilization Management
- Identify the settings where Case Managers and Utilization Managers work
- Identify what skills are needed to become a case manager and Utilization Manager
- Communicate with CM’s and UM’s for the benefit of the patient
Accreditation information for RN Credits:
The continuing nursing education activity is provided by Wild Iris Education. Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This program is approved for 1.0 CNE credit.
A joint provider of this program is Case Management Institute (CMI). For questions regarding RN credits contact CMI at [email protected].
In order to receive these credits and a certificate, a participant must:
- Complete the video.
- Pass a test with 80% at the end of the program.
- Complete a program evaluation at the end of the program.
- A certificate will be provided upon completion of the above.
Credits for this program are good through 01/08/2024.
- Conflict of interest:
- The planners and presenter of this activity has disclosed no relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests pertaining to this activity.
- Conflict of interest disclosures are on file for all presenters and planners.
- Non-endorsement of products:
- Provision of this education does not imply endorsement of any commercial products displayed in conjunction with this activity.
- Off-label Product Use:
- The planners and presenter do not endorse the off-label use of any products for a purpose other than for which it was approved by the FDA.
- Joint Sponsorship:
- This presentation is made available through a joint sponsorship by Case Management Institute (CMI) and Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
CMI goes to great lengths to assure fair treatment for all participants and attempts to anticipate problems. If you should have a grievance with this presentation, please put in writing your concerns and email it to [email protected]. Your concern will be directed to the instructor and a response will be sent to you within 30 days.
You may click here to register for this program.
The program free.