Are you interested in transitioning from bedside nursing but not sure where to start? Earn 1 CNE credit and learn about Case Management and Utilization Management as career options for nurses.
This program is for experienced RNs. The goal of the program is to educate RNs about career options in Case Management and Utilization Management.
Upon completion of this course, we anticipate the learner will be able to:
- Differentiate between Case Management and Utilization Management
- Identify the settings where Case Managers and Utilization Managers work
- Identify what skills are needed to become a case manager and Utilization Manager
- Communicate with CM’s and UM’s for the benefit of the patient
Accreditation information for RN credits:
The continuing nursing education activity is provided by Wild Iris Education. Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This program is approved for 1.0 CNE credit.
A joint provider of this program is Case Management Institute (CMI). For questions regarding RN credits contact CMI at [email protected].
In order to receive these credits and a certificate, a participant must:
• Complete the video.
• Pass a test with 80% at the end of the program.
• Complete a program evaluation at the end of the program.
• A certificate will be provided upon completion of the above
Credits for this program are good through 01/08/2024.
For more information regarding the continuing nursing credits, please go here.