Nurse Case Manager Board Certification Exam Prep
Information on credits
Upon completion of this course, we anticipate the learner will be able to:
- Participate in a course of study to prepare for national certification in case management.
- Explain the role, function, and opportunities case managers bring to the broad healthcare system.
- Define the domain and subdomains of case management practice that shape the role and function of case management.
- State examples of each subdomain to allow the principles and theories to be understandable in various practice settings.
- Identify information that will improve individual and organizational practice.
- Recognize the important role case managers play in addressing challenges and breaking down barriers to improve outcomes.
- Evaluate the important role case managers play in today’s complex healthcare system throughout the broad healthcare system.
- Isolate gaps in knowledge so you can do additional research.
Accreditation information for RN Credits:
This educational activity has been pre-approved for 10.0 continuing education unit for Nursing.
Altra Healthcare Consulting is licensed by the state of IL as a sponsor of CEUs for Nursing.
In order to receive these credits and a certificate, a participant must:
- Complete each unit.
- Complete the program survey emailed to you and return it within 14 days.
- Conflict of interest:
- The planners and presenter of this activity have disclosed no relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests pertaining to this activity.
- Conflict of interest disclosures are on file for all presenters and planners.
- Non-endorsement of products:
- Provision of this education does not imply endorsement by of any commercial products displayed in conjunction with this activity.
- Off-label Product Use:
- The planners and presenter do not endorse the off-label use of any products for a purpose other than for which it was approved by the FDA.
- Joint Sponsorship:
- This presentation is made available through joint sponsorship by Case Management Institute (CMI) and Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Case Management Institute seeks to ensure equitable treatment of every person and to make every attempt to resolve grievances in a fair manner. Please submit a written grievance to [email protected]. Grievances will initially be directed to the training instructor. Grievances would receive, to the best of our ability, corrective action in order to prevent further problems.