The Nurse Case Manager Board Certification Exam Prep course is meant to complement the American Nurses Credentialing Center Nursing Case Management Review and Resource Guide, 4th Edition.
The Case Management Institute brings you this online version as we understand that the cost and logistics of attending a live course are prohibitive to most people. It can easily cost well over $1000 in transportation and lodging fees. Not to mention the hassle of getting time off work and coordinating the time away from your family.
In addition, we understand that cramming in hours of lecture in a day-long program can lead to information overload.
This online course allows you to listen and study at your own pace. You can listen as long as you want, as many times as you want, and take a break when you need to. When you are ready to come back, whether a few minutes, days, or weeks later, your course will be waiting for you. You can review the course as many times as you wish at no additional charge.
In This On-Demand Course, you’ll receive:
- 8+ hours of instruction covering the domains and subdomains of case management practice that you will need to know to help you pass the Nursing Case Management Exam
- 5 Units – Each Unit reviews the domains and subdomains provided by the American Nurses Credentialing Nursing Case Management Blueprint.
- The On-Demand Course complements the ANCC Nursing Case Management Review and Resource Material (sold separately)
- 5 Audio Units – allows you to listen during your commute, workout, or any other time you find convenient
- Access to the instructor to answer questions or explain concepts via email
BONUS: Live Test Your Knowledge workshop for a last-minute prep quarterly
BONUS: Links to articles, reports, and other references to help you to understand terms and put the theory into practice.
- Definitions of case management, an overview of certification and licensure (33:41)
- Nursing Case Management Concepts and Roles (26:51)
- Case Management Process (09:57)
- Core functions of Case Management (38:00)
- Integrated Case Management Tools(12:30)
- Ethics in Nursing Case Management (20:11)
- Advance Directives (26:34)
- End of Life Concepts, Shared Decision Making, Access to Care (38:13)
- Health Promotion, Population Management, Disease Management (19:04)
- Wellness Promotion (15:46)
- Cultural Perspectives (12:20)
- Client Education (14:08)
- Learner Readiness (23:09)
- Motivational Interviewing (11:57)
- At Risk Populations, Health Literacy in Population Health (19:58)
- Predictive Modeling (14:30)