The goal of this program is to provide intermediate to advanced level Registered Nurses and beginning to advanced level Case Managers with a firm foundation of the case management principles and processes that will help them to advance their knowledge and better serve their clients.
The courses are all done online and on-demand.
Accreditation information for RN Credits:
This continuing nursing education activity was provided by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc. an accredited provider by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation for the following hours of CNE:
- Introduction to Case Management Part 1- The Case Management Process, Philosophy, and Principles of Practice – 6.5 credit hours
- Introduction to Case Management Part 2- Ethical, Legal, and Practice Standards for Case Managers – 1.5 credit hours
- Introduction to Case Management Part 3- The Delivery of Case Management and Utilization Management Services – 4 credit hours
- Introduction to Case Management Part 4- Psychosocial Concepts and Support Systems for Effective Case Management Practice – 1.0 credit hours
- Introduction to Case Management Part 5- Healthcare Quality and Reimbursement Principles for Case Managers – 2.5 credit hours
- Utilization Management and MCG Course – 4.0 credit hours (Additional 5 credits hours will be available from MCG.)
- Foundations Course and MCG Course – 19.5 credits hours (plus an additional 5 credit hours available from MCG).
RN Credits for this program are good through 4/23/2023.
A joint provider of this program is Case Management Institute (CMI). Educational certificates will be provided at the end of the program. For questions regarding RN credits, contact CMI at [email protected].
In order to receive these credits, a participant must:
- Complete each unit, answer the questions at the end of each unit and do the unit evaluation.
- Pass all tests with 80% or better.
- Complete a program evaluation at the end of the program.
- Conflict of interest:
- The planners and presenters of this activity have disclosed no relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests pertaining to this activity.
- Conflict of interest disclosures are on file for all presenters and planners.
- Non-endorsement of products:
- Provision of this education does not imply endorsement by any commercial products displayed in conjunction with this activity.
- Off-label Product Use:
- The planners and presenters do not endorse the off-label use of any products for a purpose other than for which it was approved by the FDA.
- Joint Sponsorship:
- This presentation is made available through a joint sponsorship by Case Management Institute (CMI) and Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Case Management Institute seeks to ensure equitable treatment of every person and to make every attempt to resolve grievances in a fair manner. Please submit a written grievance to [email protected]. Grievances will initially be directed to the training instructor. Grievances would receive, to the best of our ability, corrective action in order to prevent further problems.