Case Management Certification On Demand Review Course
Information on credits
Upon completion of this course, we anticipate the learner will be able to:
- Participate in a course of study to prepare for national certification in case management.
- Explain the role, function, and opportunities case managers bring to the broad healthcare system.
- Define the domain and subdomains of case management practice that shape the role and function of case management.
- State examples of each subdomain to allow the principles and theories to be understandable to various practice settings.
- Identify information that will improve individual and organizational practice.
- Recognize the important role case managers play in addressing challenges and breaking down barriers to improve outcomes.
- Evaluate the important role case managers play in today’s complex healthcare system throughout the broad healthcare system.
- Isolate gaps in knowledge so you can do additional research.
Accreditation information for RN Credits:
This continuing nursing education activity was provided by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc. an accredited provider by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation for the 8.5 hours of CNE.
A joint provider of this program is Case Management Institute (CMI). Educational certificates will be provided at the end of the program. For questions regarding RN credits contact CMI at [email protected] .
In order to receive these credits and a certificate, a participant must:
- Complete each unit.
- Pass a test with 80% at the end of the program.
- Complete a program evaluation at the end of the program.
Credits for this program are good through 11/23/2023.
- Conflict of interest:
- The planners and presenter of this activity has disclosed no relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests pertaining to this activity.
- Conflict of interest disclosures are on file for all presenters and planners.
- Non-endorsement of products:
- Provision of this education does not imply endorsement by of any commercial products displayed in conjunction with this activity.
- Off-label Product Use:
- The planners and presenter do not endorse the off-label use of any products for a purpose other than for which it was approved by the FDA.
- Joint Sponsorship:
- This presentation is made available through a joint sponsorship by Case Management Institute (CMI) and Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Case Management Institute seeks to ensure equitable treatment of every person and to make every attempt to resolve grievances in a fair manner. Please submit a written grievance to [email protected]. Grievances will initially be directed to the training instructor. Grievances would receive, to the best of our ability, corrective action in order to prevent further problems.