Stress and obesity are interrelated and common among health care workers. Mind-body interventions have been shown to reduce psychological distress and have been incorporated into many weight loss programs resulting in transformation. The mindful breathing approach is used to strategize real behavior change from the inside out. By practicing a few simple breathing techniques, participants will reduce stress levels, lower teach skills to calm the mind and relax the body.
By enrolling in this unique coaching program, participants will experience personal growth and self-awareness as they learn the powerful heart rate, and lower blood pressure, reduce depression, regulate the body’s reaction to stress and fatigue, and reduce the possibility of burnout. This requires a shift in thinking; participants will learn the secrets of effective communication and how our thoughts and feelings are linked to behaviors and habits. Participants will experience a transformation within themselves when they apply daily practices that align the mind and body into conscious coherence using wholistic tools and the science of happiness.
This program is for people who are willing and open to change. This is for those who want to embrace the concept of being willing to transform. This transformation is a journey of peeling back one layer at a time.
The program will last for 6 weeks and will include the below items:
- Participants will receive a weekly lesson plan, which includes their healing tasks to be completed for that week.
- Participants share in weekly group coaching via Zoom, to review the healing tasks and address challenges.
- Participants will be a part of a private Facebook group for additional support.
The participants will benefit:
- Each week by providing bite-sized healing tasks, participants will move from being stuck to moving towards a healing journey.
- In this group setting participants will engage in the navigation of relationships. The group coordinator will help participants shift into the social engagement system which allows participants to become more flexible in individual coping styles.
- In the Facebook group, participants will learn from peer learning, by the collective wisdom of the group.
- By participating in this 6 weeks program, participants will have mental clarity, be able to make sound decisions, be able to sleep through the night, will be in a position to respond to situations instead of reacting, and will be able to provide the body with nutritionally dense meals. By the end of 6 weeks, participants will have a clear plan to maintain and build upon the progress they have made. These will in turn help with weight loss, a reversal of chronic conditions, pain management, and a Happy YOU!